Parts of Carrara marble, donated by the Marquis of Labrador their home village. The installation of the pipe that brings water in the square Gregorio Bravo, known as ”The Beach”.
This old pipe was rebuilt at the expense of municipal funds, with the help of city residents. It started in 1841 and completed in 1851 and has become almost entirely of new trayéndose Alameda here. ”